Saturday, February 20, 2010

Time with Papa

This semester Chance has been able to work a few less hours and come home and watch the kids on my long days away at school. They have enjoyed every minute of it. Here are just a few of their adventures...
Sleding at Grandpa's




Kinbree LOVES to have her nails painted, and when I came home one day this is what I came to.
How Precious! Chance is doing a great Job!!

5 comments:

mome said...

Looks like you are having a lot of fun. :) You are a great daddy!!

Colette said...

How fun! What a great Dad Chance!

The Tibbitts said...

What a good dad!

Anonymous said...

I think he is being a sissy!!! hahaha just kiding Chance. I have had to do the girly stuff to so I can give you a hard time. JBRO

karissamas said...

weird! me and nicole just saw the picture of kinbree and chance...She looks EXACTLY like you ali