Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Boise

You can't tell from this picture, but Kinbree could not get enough of baby Brinley


Mason did a good job taking our picture :) You can see the baby bump. I am 28 weeks!

(Sorry for all the hazy pictures, the kids LOVE taking picture and must have had sticky fingers)

We went to Boise this past weekend for my niece Adelines baptism. We had lots of fun. We hit up a few garage sales, went to the movie Oceans (it was a little disappointing), visited with family, and just relaxed. It was nice to go on a mini vacation, and be able to spend a few extra days since we're done with school, and enjoy the spring weather.

4 comments:

The Tibbitts said...

Such cute pictures! I was wondering where you guys had run off to when your car was never in the parking lot, and now I know. I'm glad you had fun. It is nice enjoying the "school-free" summer.

Natalie Moon said...

Oh I would love to go to Boise right now. I'm glad you guys had a good time. Your baby bump looks so cute!

Colette said...

I love the picture of you and Chance, and baby Bell!! How fun to get away and check out the beautiful tulips in the pictures!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Love the pictures!! What a fun weekend!! You look so cute pregnant!! Love the baby bump!!