Thursday, June 10, 2010

35 weeks

  • I'm 35 weeks now, and feel like it.
  • It has been a really easy pregnancy beside the back pain the last few months, and when I sit in a position too long my hips get stuck. Literally.
  • The baby is head down now, and I can tell.
  • The gender will be a surprise. We have a girls name, but no boys name (any suggestions?). My thought is that it's a girl, but now I am a little unsure.
  • I have been exhausted the last tri, but the kids let me take a nap everyday.
  • Mason and Kinbree are SUPER excited.
  • Still no stretch marks :)!
  • If this baby comes the same time as Mason and Kinbree it will be here June 30.
  • Due date-July 17th
  • Pretty much I am blessed with super easy pregnancies, and deliveries. Were super excited, but not so sure if were ready, and praying this baby isn't born in the car. We're shooting for a 45 min labor if I stick with the same pattern that has been going. We'll let you know how it all goes.

6 comments:

Lexi said...

I am excited for you. We are waiting to be surprised with the gender too (27 weeks due Sept 6). GOOD LUCK and we look forward to seeing the new addition.

The Hardy Things in Life said...

You look so cute!! And super excited for the new arrival! What fun! Good luck with everything!!

Colette said...

You are such a cute pregnant mom!! It was good to see you guys. Mason and Kinbree are so cute, as I'm sure the newest addition to your family will be!!

Richelle said...

Were super excited also. Hope all goes well, and not in the car.

The Tibbitts said...

You look so cute! I wish you luck with your delivery and hope that it is fast, but not too fast. :) We'll hope for the same as last time, without the sick part. Good luck!

Alison said...

you look good prego. Good luck with delivery. Three kids at one time is crazy....good crazy.