It's a BOY!! He is little ball of love!
- 7lbs 15 oz
- 18 1/4 inches long
- 2.5 weeks early
I never knew it would be so hard to come up with a name. We had thought of the name Eli but weren't that sure and when he came out that was for sure
not his name. I definitly will not have another kid without having a name. I lost many hours of sleep over this laying in bed trying to figure out his name, the one that went with his face. We knew there was a name for him, but could not figure it out. We came up with a few but were a little unsure. So for all of you who are wondering who this little guy is, we are glad to introduce...............
Anson Jacques Bell
(Jacques is said like Jakes... not with some kind of accent)
(pictures to come soon!!)
4 comments:
Congratulations!!!
Can't wait to see pics. Hope your feeling well
Never heard anson before. Sounds a lot like mason. Glad you clarified the middle name. Mom was using a great funny accent. Can't wait to meet Anson. Glad you're doing so well.
Love the name!! I can't believe you guys have 3!! So fun! Can't wait to see some pictures of the little guy!! Congrats and hope things are going well!!
Welcome little Anson! Can't wait to see pictures!!
Post a Comment