Kinbree started to
officailly crawl today, more than a scoot or two. I like to call her our "little scrap girl". The second she sees a crumb on the floor she is after it, and eats it like she is a starving child. She makes me laugh. She also got up to a sit from laying down. That was surprising. Chance looked at her and she was all of a sudden sitting up. Our little girl is growing up so fast, but is always making us smile. Thanks for being our little princess.
2 comments:
Your blog is way cute, I just love it! Also Yeah for Kinbree, you go girl! I know we live right by each other and see each others kids all the time, but I love hearing about all the fun stuff, and seeing pictures of the kids!
Baby to toddler comes way to fast. She should enjoy her new found freedom. :)
Post a Comment