This past weekend my sis and her family came down to do some family work at the temple. Chance and I and Mike and Richelle went and did baptisms for the dead. It has been a long time since I have done that, but it was a very neat experience, especially to do work for our ancestors. Mason loved having his cousins Garett and Morgan here!! Thanks for coming!!! Pictures to come.
Yesterday Auntie Karissa and I took Mason and Kinbree to Edgen lakes at the sand dunes. It was so much fun!! Kinbree loved eating the sand, handfuls at a time, and crawling around in the water. Mason I think has overcome his fear of water and loved wadding in the water also!! I have lived here 3 years and this was the first time I had been out there. I wish I would have discovered it sooner! We didn't get any pics because our camera is broken and Karissa's batteries were dead. Hopefully the weather stays nice for another week and we'll go again!! Anyone in??
3 comments:
That is so awesome! Temple work is so much fun! I have never been to that lake either but I hear it is pretty neat, and yes RaeLynn's first name is Arlee! I figured if men can name their first born son after them, why can't I do the same for my first born daughter!
We love to visit & it was an awesome day at the temple. The sand dunes are a blast, too bad we ran out of time.
I'm so glad you started a blog! Your kids are getting so big! They are still just as cute as ever. Good luck with school, Chance, and good luck with entertaining two kids everyday, Alisha! :)
Post a Comment