Thursday, July 30, 2009

Minnesota!

The kids and I decided the day before Grandma and Nicole took off for their road trip for Minnesota that we wanted to come. Chance was busy with school, so we thought it would be a good time to get away. We hurried and packed, and headed down to Salt Lake that night. We left the next morning drove to Colorado and stayed with my aunt and uncles, then drove the rest of the way the next day. We had a great time seeing Richard, Lisa, Raegan, and new baby Ryan. We were also able to see some friends, but we were only there for three days then back on the road again. On the way home we stopped and stayed our last night with the Monsons. The Kids did FABULOUS in the car, but had a really hard time with so many new people and places. They were super clingly, and it was great to finally be back home with Papa! Thanks for the little get away and making room for us Mom!
Our first stop- Little America with yummy 50 cent ice cream cones

Kinbree loved holding baby Ryan

Enjoying popsicles on the deck
Having a midnight snack with uncle Richard, that would explaing the sillyfaces
Playing train at the hotel Mason and Garrett builiding towers.

3 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

What fun! I just love seeing the pictures of the kids!! They are so big!! Hope things are going well, and I bet it is nice having Chance home a little more, since school is out for the summer!! We miss you guys and hope you enjoy your summer!!

Colette said...

What a fun getaway. Missed seeing you guys at the Gould reunion but sounds like you've been busy. I can't believe how much Mason looks like Chance in those pictures. I have a few old ones of Chance at that age. Wow, time moves on doesn't it? Hope all is well!

The Tibbitts said...

Fun-Fun!!! I am glas the kids did so well in the car because that is a long trip. I thought the pictures were cute.