Ohhhhh, she looks so much older!! I love it!! What a big girl! I can't believe how much hair you cut!! But she is so stinkin adorable!
I think it is very, very cute!!!
So cute!!! When I cut Lyndsee's hair she went from baby to little girl. I understand about it making you sad. Why do they have to grow up?
I love it! You did a great job. She is such a cute little girl and growing up so fast.
It's really cute!! I still miss the curls on top when she was little but she has to grow up sometime :)
The picture of her doesn't look as happy as she looked with CRAZY hair but it's cute and definitely makes her look older!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ohhhhh, she looks so much older!! I love it!! What a big girl! I can't believe how much hair you cut!! But she is so stinkin adorable!
I think it is very, very cute!!!
So cute!!! When I cut Lyndsee's hair she went from baby to little girl. I understand about it making you sad. Why do they have to grow up?
I love it! You did a great job. She is such a cute little girl and growing up so fast.
It's really cute!! I still miss the curls on top when she was little but she has to grow up sometime :)
The picture of her doesn't look as happy as she looked with CRAZY hair but it's cute and definitely makes her look older!
Post a Comment