Super Cute! I love the one of them praying especially.
I love it!! They are so cute, and getting so big!! I can' believe it!!
Wow they are growing up. Love how big brother is watching over his little sister while they pray! What cuties!! Hope all is going good for you!!
The cutest Bell grand kids in the world!!!
Your kids are so grown up and cute!! It sounds like you are all doing well and I am glad you got to go to Minnesota and see this part of the country it really is beautiful.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Super Cute! I love the one of them praying especially.
I love it!! They are so cute, and getting so big!! I can' believe it!!
Wow they are growing up. Love how big brother is watching over his little sister while they pray! What cuties!! Hope all is going good for you!!
The cutest Bell grand kids in the world!!!
Your kids are so grown up and cute!! It sounds like you are all doing well and I am glad you got to go to Minnesota and see this part of the country it really is beautiful.
Post a Comment