We are all busy with school. I Love the classes that I am taking, and Chance is graduating this semester. But we especially love it when Auntie Karissa has projects and Mason and Kinbree are the subjects!
What cute little subjects they are. I can't believe how much they are growing. Kinbree really looks grown up, I don't know if it is her hair or what but she just doesn't look like a baby anymore! Glad school is going good for you guys! Take care!
4 comments:
What cute little subjects they are. I can't believe how much they are growing. Kinbree really looks grown up, I don't know if it is her hair or what but she just doesn't look like a baby anymore! Glad school is going good for you guys! Take care!
They look like they were having fun! Glad that school is going well and that you like your classes-that always helps.
They are very cute subjects!! I just can't believe how big there are, so grown up!! Miss you guys and good luck with the last semester!! Yeppie!!!
I love the cell phone one. Also the one from the top down that is on facebook..:)
Post a Comment