Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Mason!!

I can't believe it! Mason is 3!! We Love you Mason and are so glad you are part of our family. Life wouldn't be the same without your humor and sweet smile. Happy Birthday!

All the cars he got

Thanks for the PJs Grandpa

We had a fun party playing the candy bar game. Thanks for coming!

One of my favorite traditions is making cakes for our childrens birthdays. This is how they turned out this year. I'm glad I was able to create what was in my mind. And I didn't even get a picture with Mason holding them. Bummer.

8 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

I can't believe it either!! I love the car cakes!! Wish him a Happy Birthday for us!! Miss you guys!! RaeLynn asks about Mason every now and again!! Crazy!!

mome said...

You are really talented in creating novelty cakes.. Glad you found your creative spark.. They are super cute!!!

Richelle said...

Way to go. I have to find a pattern for my ideas & yours are so detailed. Happy Birthday Mason. We miss you already too.

Colette said...

Those cakes are GREAT!! You did an awesome job. HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON! We hope it was a happy one!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE his cakes! Super cute! Can't believe he is 3...that means Lyndsee will be 3 soon. How can we slow time down so they dont grow up too fast?

Mrs. D said...

fantastic! See you do have talent!

The Tibbitts said...

Thanks for inviting us to the birthday party. We had a lot of fun! I still can't get over how well the cakes turned out; you are so creative and talented. I am so impressed by you.

Alison said...

happy birthday mason. I love the cakes.