

Happy Birthday Kinbree. We love you! We are so glad you are a part of our Family!
She turned the big 2! I can't believe she is that old although she acts like it. She is super funny and always making us laugh. She has a huge heart and is always making us feel better. Some of our favorite Kinbree quotes:
- Be right back- 2 minutes.
- It's OK Buddy
- I Did
- She always walks around singing Happy Birthday, (this has been going on since Mason's Birthday), and Twinkle little Star, and whatever else she feels like!
6 comments:
AWWWW, she is so cute!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINBREE!! I can't believe she is 2, that is just crazy!! Hope all is going well!!
Happy Birthday! I remember when she was little and crawling around--I can't believe she is two now. How fun! Bytheway, is that doll in the picture Kinbree's cake?
Yes Kayla that is her cake. The doll is a barbie, and the skirt is the cake. I'm not that talented.
Such a little doll!!! You did a great job on the cake. Kinbree is sooooo cute and fun :) Thanks for coming this weekend.
Cute cake. Happy Happy Birthday Kinbree.
I love the cake.I had one just like for one of my birthdays. I can't believe she is getting so big. Boy time flies.
Post a Comment