Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snipet of the Future!

"Take her Mom, Take her"

"I want to hold her!"

"Don't barf on me"

"Kinbree be soft"

Yes it's true. This is going to be our lives in a few months. In July we will become a family of 5!! What!!!! Crazy!! We made a quick trip this weekend to Utah for a shower for our new sweet cousin, baby Brinley, and got to experience a little how life will be with a little one and two big ones! Kinbree LOVES it, Mason's not so sure, and we're just excited.

7 comments:

Zach and Nikky said...

Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting!

Ryan & Rachael said...

ALISHA! THat's so exciting!

FYI- we must be twinners? Our babies have all been born within months of each other. Yes, I'm telling you I'm pregnant too.

The Hardy Things in Life said...

AWW, that is so exciting!! Congrats!! What fun!!

Colette said...

Congratulations you guys. We're happy for you! Hope that all is going well!!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!!! Your kids are so cute!

The Tibbitts said...

Those pictures are adorable. I especially love the one of Mason-too funny! We are so excited for you and your family.

Sarah said...

Yeah! Congrats...I'm so excited for you guys!