Saturday, March 13, 2010

Birthdays Birthdays

Chance's and my birthday are 3 days apart, so we always do a lot of celebrating in March! It was pretty laid back this year. We blew candles out almost every night that week, because why not? The kids loved it. Chance decorated the house and made DELICIOUS burgers for me and on his b-day the kids and I went and got a Great Harvest breakfast and went and had breakfast with him at work! Then on Friday Chance and I went out by ourselves to Olive Garden to celebrate a bit more.

4 comments:

The Tibbitts said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad you both had such a great week. I bet it is fun to have both your birthdays in the same week.

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Happy Birthday Chance!!! Hope you had a good one!! Aren't birthdays fun with the little ones!!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Oh yeah and Alisha too!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

LOVE,
THE HARDY'S!!

Colette said...

Happy Belated Birthdays!!!