Friday, March 26, 2010
It was a Miracle
All I have to say is miracles happen every day! Last night we went swimming for a ward party. Both Mason and Kinbree loved it, but especially Kinbree. She kept wanting me to let go of her and let her swim by herself (she is also very independent). We were having tons of fun, when Chance left me and the kids in the shallow end for a minute to go shoot some balls with all the guys. I just sat there chatting away when I see someone frantically swimming after someone. It was little Kinbree bobing up and down in the water trying her hardest to stay up. I got over to her about the same time and grabbed her, and put her on the side, hoping she would cough up the water or something. She was able to keep herself up out of the water somehow to keep getting a little air, but also a ton of water. She finally was able to get her breath back on her own but just let me hold her for a while, and then returned to her normal self and kept playing. I can't figure out how she got so far out by herself and didn't completely drown. After she got her breath back she told me she was trying to swim to papa. We are just so grateful that it wasn't anymore serious and that we still have our little princess. It makes me want to cry everytime I think about it, but I know someone must have been watching over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow, Alish, I am so glad that everything is ok. I can't even imagine what I would have done in that situation. Poor little thing, she must have been so scared...but I think you're right, someone was watching over her.
I am glad everything turned out OK.
I know the Lord watches over us, too.
Get her into swimming lessons ASAP. She must take after you and have a little fish in her.
I got scared, almost cried just reading your blog! I am so glad someone was watching her! Just love her more and more!
Miss you guys
Too close for comfort. Scary. We love you all.
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad that someone was watching after her and everything turned out okay!! How scary for you!!
It makes me want to cry, too. I'm glad you are all safe! xoxo
Post a Comment