


I can't believe how long it was. It just needed a healthy trim, so we did it. (I say we because Karissa was here and was the main encourager. Thanks!) She looks more here age now, not 16 like she acts! So CUTE!!
Kinbree actually cried when I made the first snip. Sad. It almost made me cry...until about a minute later when she freaked out because I wasn't cutting it like Masons. Oh, the joys of our very dramatic daughter. She still says everyday that when she is a boy , or when she is big like Dad she is going to get a hair cut like him! (She really does like it, just wants to be like her papa!) Lets just hope she changes her mind in the near future. I guess all I will have to do is show her a picture of when I got a boy hair cut! GAG! None the less, we still love her and all the drama she brings :).

4 comments:
haha! Cute, cute, cute! Can you come cut Carson's hair too...it is getting so long and I'm afraid to do it! And for the record we miss you guys a TON! We will be coming to see you SOON! Or..in the near future! :) Anson is huge-what a stud!
That is too adorable!! I can't believe how long it was! Please send some our way, Ainzlee needs a little more!! haha! I love how she wants to be just like Mason and Papa! Gotta love it!
Love short but not Boy Cut for girls. GaG is right, I think you were following my lead, GaG. Mike said good thing it had some time to grow before he met me. :)
What a cutie! I love how dramatic she is-so cute.
Post a Comment