...A pair of pants could be so versatile?
1.Fat Pants
...
...
...
(I love how it looks so real, well almost)
...
...
2. Pants made for 2!

(Yes, He really wore them to bed.Just some little slits in the pockets and they fit perfectly!)
...
...
4. Saucy Lingere!
(Who knows how to spell that)




6 comments:
Haha, what a funny post! I love it!
Picture number three is the best. Mason is so gosh darn cute!
My how random this family is :)
I can't wait to see you guys later this month!
I am impressed! The expression "use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without" comes to mind. Way to go!
Kayla, Thats the motto I live by. It is my very favorite saying
super cute!! as usual :) your creative side keeps growing
o.k. I'm laughing so hard. Your' weight loss story.
Post a Comment