Notice the name?Yes, that is the family name Anson is named after...
Notice the spelling?
Well, we named our little man Anson Jacques...
Hmmmmm.......
Oh, well. I am not going through the hassel to change it now. (Unless Chance wants to do it.)
Although it's different we still know where it comes from. Right?
It just feels a little embarrassing. And it will probably weigh on my mind for a while. Grrrr.
Apparently no other family members have noticed either.
.......
On another note, Anson is growing so fast. He is such a cute happy baby and I can't get enough of him and his chubbiness! He is all smiles and I love this stage now that he has started making those little talking noises. He is definitly a mama's boy right now, and I love it! Oh, I just love him!!
5 comments:
NNNOOOOO you didn't spell it wrong, they did on the headstone hahaha, okay that could be the story you stick with?!
I want to see baby Anson! What a cutie. Soo funny about the name. Oh well, he'll still know where it came from! We miss you guys!! Come visit us!!!!
You know had you not said anything no one would have known. I always thought that there was a C in it anyway! :) And he is still cute and adorable none the less.
Sounds like my middle name. We all know that I was named after great grandma but we say it differently. It makes for a good story.
That is a funny story. Maybe there is an underlying reason why the spelling is different. :) I would like to see some more pictures of this cute little baby you are talking about. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment