
YES, it is True! Kinbree potty trained HERSELF!!!! Oh, how I love it!! I have been waiting for this day. She has been aprehensive to go poop poop because Mason has issues, but she successfully did that today too. And wouldn't you know, Mason decided to take his sisters lead and go poop IN THE POTTY. BY. HIMSELF. This is HUGE! Oh the JOY!!
And this little guy sleeps through the night!!! He is our first baby to ever do this!!

One more thing, since were on a roll, Kinbree has started sleeping through the night!!! Ah!!! We have been having issues with her waking up 2-3 times a night for a LONG time. Like ever since we took her out of a crib, which was probably about a year ago.
There must be something in the air. Actually it all started after Kinbree decided to stick a key in the electrical outlet! I Don't know how she didn't get hurt because everyone else felt it, but aparently it did some good!
OK, All joking aside it is a miracle that she isn't hurt. IT was a BIG Expolsion. It welded the key to the key ring. Her guardian angel was with her once again! And since were on that topic now, said angel must have been with her again on Sunday when she ran out in front of a car after church! Oh Kinbree! the Joy and heart attacks you can bring in ONE week! We LOVE YOU, and Mason and Anson.
GREAT JOB on all of your acomplishments sweet children of mine!!
6 comments:
WOW. I too am ever so grateful for those guardian angels! Glad everyone is ok and YEAH for potty training. We are working with Jace, but I think he is going to be a little tough--any boy advice?
Yeah for Kinbree!! Such a big girl!! And you are right some one is looking out for your sweet daughter!!
Wow, eventfull week. Lots of gratitude prayers streamin' from your house. Way to go Kinbree.
Oh my gosh kinbree is a little dare devil! YAY that she potty trained her self and for Mason and Anson too! I'm so excited to come and see you guys!
YAY for all the great accomplishments!! SCARY for a few of the week's events. Glad things are going good and the "angels" are looking out for Kinbree and you! Have another great week!!
Hooray for all of your accomplishments!!! I'm also glad your family is safe and being watched over and protected.
Post a Comment