Friday, November 5, 2010

Alisha

This is a tribute to my sweet wife!

I love Alisha so much! She is an amazing wife and mother! Each day she spends hours with our 3 little children. Taking care of them and making sure they are okay. She does diaper duty and she even helps little boys who decide to flush an entire roll of toilet paper. She feeds them, all one of them more often than others. There is an endless supply of things to clean up. She doesn't let it ruin her day when the house, which was clean five minutes ago, looks like a tornado (Mason and Kinbree) swept through the area.

I know many of you may be thinking, "What did Chance do that he has to try and sweeten up his wife?" Well, let me tell you...there are to many and I don't have the time to write them all down. Fortunately, my sweetheart is so understanding, forgiving, loving, and supportive.

Thanks for being the most wonderful wife ever!

I love, love, love, love, love you Alisha!

A-Amazing
L-Lovely
I-Incredible
S-Sweet
H-Hot!
A-Amazing (she gets that twice because she is so amazing.)

That was fun! I haven't made one of those in years.

I could go on and on about my dear wife, and I think I will.

She makes dinner for us every night, she makes "puffer" pancakes in the morning, she feeds the little guy in the middle of the night, she washes the clothes, she plays house, builds ships, gives hugs and kisses, and on and on...

okay I'm done for now! Love you Hun-E!

Mmm-Bye!

6 comments:

Chance and Alisha said...

Oh Chance. You're too cute!
Love You

Natalie Moon said...

Chance, I think you just earned yourself some major brownie points! That was so sweet and thoughtful. Alisha really i s amazing so it was quite fitting that you said it twice.

The Freemans said...

Nice work Chance! I'm going to make Cameron come read this to get a *hint, hint*! Alisha you are amazing and a great mom!

BellgirlFalling said...

Ah Chancer I hope I someone just as great as you. :)

mome said...

I agree and I'm glad she caught you!! :)

Colette said...

SWEET Chance, you kind of had me convinced you hadn't done anything wrong but then the amazing twice made me wonder, just kidding. Alisha you are a great mom and wife!!