Pocahontas- After watching Pochahontas Mason asks, "What is that on her temple body?" So I replied that sometimes the Indians drew on themselves. After my shower I come to find this! I couldn't really be mad about it.
Pumpkin Patch- We went to the Green Bluff, which is a community of farmers about 20 minutes away, that have all different sorts of stuff. Most of the farms are come and pick your own produce. It was a beautiful day so we headed out with the Bradfords. Apparently no one told us that the whole city of Spokane was going to the pumpkin patch the same day! It took us a whoopin 2 Hours!!! to get there. Ridiculous. You may ask why we didn't turn around. Well that is a mighty fine question.We stuck through it studying words for the GRE and finally arrived and picked out our perfect pumpkins.



Pumpkin Carving- We had our annual pumpkin carving FHE Monday before Halloween.


It turns out that Mason's and Kinbree's pumpkins were WAY to hard to even get a knife in, so we just did the big one. They insisted on scary so this is what they got. Kinbree then was freaked out the rest of the night because of it and the shadow is cast on the wall."Trick or Trunking"- The kids were so excited ALL week to go "Trick-or-Trunking", as Mason liked to call it :). We went to our wards trunk or treat on Saturday night and got the goods. Since Halloween was on Sunday we just pretended it was on Saturday, because the kids would never know!
Since we didn't have a party this year, we didn't come up with costumes for ourselves. But we still wanted to be festive, so we went to the dress up drawer and found these fun hats. Thanks for makin em' for us Richelle! Great go to Halloween Costumes. Oh and Mason is just behind everyone. He didn't want a picture. He only wanted to go get candy!ADORABLE!!- I just can't get enough of this sweet boy. We are attached! I can't leave for too long because he just loves his mama so much, and her milk! But I don't mind because he is growing up way too fast! He started rolling over the middle of October at 3 1/2 Months. Crazy! He weighs 15 1/2 lbs, and is so content. So easy going and laid back. And that Smile! It gets me every time!! It makes my job all worth it!!


Now we're ready for Christmas!!!



3 comments:
LOVE this post. "Temple body", scary pumpkin, zebra & cookie monster (or whatever that is). I'm smilling and giggling tons.
Oh Alisha, You are a hoot! Thanks for letting me be a part of all the fun. Love you ton!
Thanks for the updates, I love seeing pictures of the kids and all the fun you guys are up to. Sounds like you guys are doing good.
Post a Comment