Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Birthday!


This little girl turned 3!!! We didn't know drama was going to be born 3 years ago, but boy has it made life fun! She is such a good sister to her brothers, and a good little helper to her mama and papa. She acts like a 16 year old and we have to remind her occasionally that she is really just 3! But we are glad she is ours!!
Happy Birthday Kinbree!
We Love You

4 comments:

Melody said...

Happy Birthday Kinbree! She is getting so old! And of course, she is cuter than ever. :)

The Freemans said...

I keep forgetting that Carson and Kinbree are only about 6 months apart! Happy Birthday Kinbree! Carson says hi and misses you! :)

Natalie Moon said...

Happy birthday to sweet Kinbree! She's so beautiful! Thanks, Alisha, for your reassuring words about having kids so close together! It really did help!!! You are proof that it can be done!

The Tibbitts said...

Happy Birthday Kinbree! I can't believe she is three; I remember when she was only nine months old! Glad you guys are doing well. We miss you guys.