Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter

Wowza! Where have we been? Lets just say it's been a LONG semester, but it is finally over.

Easter was beautiful. I love Easter. It is my favorite holiday. We tried to focus even more on our Savoir this year. We did a lesson each night following Christs last week, and then on Sunday the Easter Bunny did not disapoint. He (maybe it's a she) brought us our treats to celebrate the Resurrection. We ate to much candy, had a lovely meal with the Bradfords and enjoyed the beautiful weather, while thinking about our Savior. What a blessing to know that He Lives!!





2 comments:

Melody said...

It looks like you guys are doing well! Your kids are getting so big! The last time I saw Anson, he was a wee babe, and now it looks like he's crawling! :)

The Tibbitts said...

Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe it has been a year since we saw you last. I know blogging gets harder as our lives get busier, but I love getting to see your family grow when I read your posts. We miss you guys, but are so glad you are doing well.