Well, lets get to business. I'll fill you in on the happenings around here.
| The kids figured out how to climb up the wall. Both of them were doing it. Forget about driving us up the wall, they go up it themselves. |
Fall Fun
We went to the pumpkin patch and purchased some pumpkins.
We drove past a farm that had hundreds of people at it. Fifty feet away we pulled into another farm
and we were the only ones in the pumpkin patch. WHAT FUN!
| Anson loved the pumpkins. He had to walk around. |
We went to another farm that had some other fun things to do like look
at pigs, a TP, a straw maze, and these.
| These are the actual outfits we wore that day |
Birthday Fun
Mason turned 5 this year. I can't believe how fast he is growing up, all of them. He wanted a tie-dyed cake, then Alisha made it into a die as well. She is so clever. We had a blast eating it and celebrating. He told everyone for months that he was going to be 5.
Halloween Fun
The kids enjoyed Halloween this year. They went actual trick-or-treating. I wasn't able to go to the trunk-or-treat because I was at an externship in Utah (Thanks Eileen for letting me stay with you). On Halloween Day though we all went out together at a neighborhood nearby. The kids loved all of the candy.
Snow Fun
The second snow of the season was a good one. The kids and Alisha built a four-snowball snowman. They were quite proud. The next day it was melted though. :(
Haircut Fun
This is Anson's first haircut. He got it a week ago. He did a great job holding still. He looks so handsome!
Santa Fun
We had our Ward Christmas Party last night. The kids were sure excited to see the guy in red.
However, Kinbree didn't tell him what she wants for Christmas, "It's a secret", she said.
Anson even had a great time as you can see.
Other Fun
Alisha recently put a slip cover on our couch. It looks fabulous. She did it all by hand! I am amazed at her sewing superbness. If I had a pic I'd show ya, but I don't.
I, Chance, have had a stressful semester, and we have successfully submitted applications to doctoral programs. We are almost done. Who know what the future holds.
Merry Christmas everyone!
The First Presidency Christmas Devotional was wonderful this year, as well as the new Bible videos put out by the Church.
Here is a link to watch them if you desire.
4 comments:
I LOVE these pics! The kids look even more grown up than when we saw them a couple months ago! Your Christmas card was absolutely my favorite. Thanks for thinking of us! Have a great Christmas! Can't wait for you guys to come visit us! :)
Oh Chancer! You are so funny. It looks like you guys have had a lot of fun. I hope you have an amazing Christmas and I can not wait to see you guys after the holidays!
oh my goodness they have gotten soo big!! I love all of the pictures!
I love the Princess Ada costume and the pic of your kids climbing the walls.
Post a Comment