



We had a great Christmas this year! Karissa was here with us. She moved in with us at the end of fall semester. I found a Little Tikes adjustable basketball hoop at the DI for $8. You can't beat that!! We had found one a few months ago and were so excited because it was also only $8, but to our disappointment it was sold, so I was so excited about this one, and hid it from Chance so he would be surprised that I found another one. Mason and Kinbree got a lot of toys from family, so we decided to just get them clothes, and bought Mason some Cars and Nemo fruit snacks, and Kinbree some Goldfish. What a hit! Great Grandma Bell got Mason a little rocking horse that they both love. Karissa got a huge supply of popcorn, and a Whirly Pop, so we have been having a popcorn feast every night!! So much fun! We have truly been so blessed!!
4 comments:
is the three for the three years you have been married?
Hey I just found your blog! Can you email me your email so I can add you to our blog!
Miss ya
Number 3 ?
Your kids are so cute! I dont know if you have my blog address or not but it is shieldsfam3.blogspot.com. It is fun to be able to keep in contact with cousins this way and see pictures! Sounds like everything is going really good!
Jenni (Winona) Shields
Love It! Kinbree looks like a little Who from Dr Seuss.:) It is amazing the growth of kids in only a few months.
Post a Comment