Last night I started a tap class with Gary Larsen. He an awsome teacher and choregrapher, not to metion just a great person in general. I took a class from him 3 years ago, but then he moved and is now back!!! YEAH!!! He is pretty much the best!! I like to put him up there with Bojangles and Gene Kelly!! My friend Grace and I go together. It is so much fun and feels so good to be dancing again!! It's been 3 years! Hopefully I can get back in shape and gain a few pounds(sounds a little wierd, I know). We're learning "Moses Supposes" from Singing in the Rain!! I learned it last time I danced with him, but didn't remember any of it, so it is great to learn it again (it is also much easier to learn it the second time). Well, I could go on forever about how Wonderfully Awsome Gary is, but I'll just leave it at that!!
3 comments:
That sounds like so much fun!!
I love tap. Sounds like tons of fun, better than practing on your own like I do.
Alisha, Thanks for giving me your blog address. Your kids are adorable! I can't believe how big Mason is. I'm glad to be able to stay up to date with you guys. Hope everything is going well!
-Nikky
Post a Comment