Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy 3 Years!!

Chance and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on the 6th of January!! We had decided to go snowboarding since Chance loves it and I had never gone. Well, I gave it a try and found out that I don't like snowboarding at all. I tried to learn for a while, but just got really frustrated, and so I quit and chance went and did a few runs. It was fun watching him, and he looks pretty hot when he snowboards. I guess we'll just leave that sport for him. After snowboarding we were going to just pick up some pizzas and come home and watch a movie, with the kids and Karissa, but since I didn't like snowboarding at all Chance took me out to dinner for a little more alone time (isn’t he sweet?!). It's been a great 3 years of pure bliss!! We're madly in love and look forward to the years to come!! I love you Hunee!!!

1 comment:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

SO Sweet! You two are just so cute!! Happy Anniversary! We should get together and let the kids play, I know RaeLynn would love to have someone to play with rather than mom!! hahaha