Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Kinbree!!

Gotta love her hair!!
Being such a big girl and making her own cake



She would only stick her finger in the beak! So Funny!
Our Little Princess

I can't believe it! My baby is already one. She is all grown up and so much fun! We celebrated with lots and lots of cake. On the her birthday we celebrated with just our little family. GramE came up for the weekend and so we celebrated again, and I made Kinbree a more fancy cake. It was lot's of fun.
We are so glad the you are part of our family. You put smiles on all of our faces, and amaze us everyday at what you can do. Thanks for coming to our Family and being our Princess!! XOXO

4 comments:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Happy Birthday Kinbree! So Cute and what a fun cake!

Richelle said...

We love you Kinbree. Fun birthday with lots of celebrating. Cute duck Alisha.

Andrea :) said...

She is just adorable! I love her hair! The duck cake is so awesome. :)

Devin and Megan said...

WOW,
where does the time go? Can you please send me your email @ mswimf@gmail.com. I want to add you to our blog and I have soem questions. I want to see if you have the program we did as the 7 week thing about food storage.
I really have been wondering how you are!