2 weeks after applications were in we got the call...they wanted an interview the next week. We made plans, called my sister to leave the kids with her, and we were headed to Spokane. The Interview went Great!! Chance says it was the best interview EVER! and Today 3 days after the interview we got the call..... WE'VE been ACCEPTED to Gonzaga!! one of our top 3 picks!


7 comments:
Whoa!?! That did happen fast! Woo hoo! Way to go Chance!
Hey! This is Aubry Freckleton and hopefully you guys remember us from the good ol' Donegal Bay! First of all, your kids are so grown up and so cute! And congrats on the little one on the way! Next, I didn't know you guys know Natalie Moon! I grew up with her and she is wonderful! Last, we live in Spokane! So if you guys decide to come here, we'd be happy to help you find housing or whatever. Our e-mail is freckclan@gmail.com so if you need anything, let us know!
Congratulations! Isn't it comforting to know you at least have one place to go after you graduate? We are so happy for you.
WOW! I am so glad for you. Sometimes things happen so fast. That is great. We are in limbo still. There is a plan for our future and we have applied for jobs and grad schools. We just aren't sure when or where we will end up.
Chance, congrats on gonzaga! I hear that it's an awesome school. Good luck to you guys.
Congratulations guys! Best of luck!!
oooo i love love your hair in this picture.. too cute. I hope this is a glimpse of the future in spokane!! ;)
Post a Comment